Swegwayplus LLP Warranty
1. DEFINITIONS: “We”, “Us” and “Our” shall mean the provider of this protection Swegwayplus LLP of 140 Cheetham Hill Road, Manchester M8 8PZ
2. You”, “Your” shall mean the individual or entity who purchased this extended warranty in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. The following terms are used:
“The price” means the price you paid for this extended warranty.
“Coverage Start Date”: This is the date when your product was delivered
“Coverage Term or Term”: This is the years of coverage.
“Covered Product or Product”: The product or type of product covered by this extended warranty.
“Coverage Amount”: The purchase price of the Covered Product.
4. 13 MONTH WARRANTY AGREEMENT
“you receive 13 months cover under this warranty starting on the coverage start date”
5. COVERAGES AND TERMS: This warranty will cover a mechanical or electrical failure of the Covered Products in subsections 6 A, B, C and D below during normal usage for the Term of the warranty. The warranty does not affect our statutory obligations.
6. Replacement parts will be new, rebuilt or non-original manufacturer’s parts that perform to the factory specifications of the Product at our sole option. This warranty does not cover repair or replacement of Your Product for any of the causes or provide coverage for any losses set forth in the Section of these Terms and Conditions, entitled “WHAT IS NOT COVERED”.
7. This warranty provides coverage for parts and labour costs to repair or replace Your Product where the problem is the result of a failure caused by:
(A). Normal wear and tear;
(B) One battery repair or replacement when the original rechargeable battery is defective as determined by us and at our discretion. We may require that you return the original defective battery to us to receive a replacement battery;
(C) Damaged or defective buttons or connectivity ports located on Your Product;
(D). Defects in materials or workmanship.
8. WHAT TO DO IF A COVERED PRODUCT REQUIRES SERVICE: File online at email@example.com
9. HOW WE WILL SERVICE YOUR PRODUCT: Depending on the Product and failure circumstances, we will either:
(A). Repair Your Product, or (b). Provide a cash settlement reflecting the replacement cost of a new product of equal features and functionality up to the Coverage Amount, or (c) Provide a new or refurbished product of equal features and functionality.
10. PLACE OF SERVICE: We will collect the product free of charge from you anywhere in the UK and repair it or provide a cash settlement or as above and deliver it to you within the UK normally within 14 days of collection.
11. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully so that you fully understand your coverage under this extended warranty.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
12. If we determine that the product is in working condition or is not covered by your warranty, we will return the product to you or dispose of it at your request.
13. LIMIT OF LIABILITY: The total amount that we will pay for repairs or replacement made about all claims that you make pursuant to this extended warranty shall not exceed the coverage amount of the Product. If we make payments for repairs or replacements which in the aggregate are equal to the Coverage Amount, or provide a cash settlement reflecting the replacement cost of a new item of equal features and functionality, we will have no further obligations under this warranty.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST TIME, OR LOST DATA RESULTING FROM THE FAILURE OF ANY PRODUCT OR EQUIPMENT OR FROM DELAYS IN SERVICE OR THE INABILITY TO RENDER SERVICE.
14. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Keep a copy of proof of purchase to be provided to us when making a claim under this warranty. Proof of purchase shall consist of your receipt of purchase for the Covered Product or the purchase confirmation email when Your Product is purchased online.
B. Properly maintain, store and use Your Product per the manufacturer’s instructions.
15. WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
These warranties shall not apply to any defect, failure or damage caused by improper use or improper or inadequate maintenance and care. We shall not be obligated under these warranties:
A) to repair damage resulting from attempts by personnel other than our representatives to install, repair or service the product unless directed by our representative,
B) to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from improper use or connection to incompatible equipment or memory such improper use to include, dropping throwing or tampering.,
C) to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance caused using parts not supplied by us nor specified for use with the product,
D) to repair an item that has been modified or integrated with other products when the effect of such modification or integration increases the time or difficulty of servicing the product or degrades performance or reliability,
E) to perform user maintenance or cleaning or to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from failure to perform user maintenance
G) to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from failure to properly prepare and transport the product.